Need Help With
What good are services with out support
If you are not happy we are not happy…….
We stand behind what we do!
- Incoming mail server: server.cwdnetwork.com
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP):server.cwdnetwork.com
- Username: Is your email address.
- Password: Enter your password.
- Incoming port: 110
- Outgoing port: 587
- Make sure to check the box “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication”
On your iPhone or iPad do the following.
Settings => Mail, Contacts, Calendars, => choose your IMAP account => Advanced => Deleted Mailbox => re-check the Trash then go back and press Done.
If you do not know your email password you can login to your cPanel and change it to something you will remember. If you have any problems with setting up your email please contact us.
Why Should I Use Fetch Mail Instead of an Email Forwarder?
Unfortunately, it is very common for mail forwarding to cause blacklisting with many large email providers. This most commonly occurs when large amounts of mail are forwarded and then marked as spam after it has been received in the end user’s inbox. This results in your server’s sending reputation being penalized since it was the last server to send the mail. Ultimately, your server will become blacklisted with the email provider and it will affect all of the users on the server.
A solution to this is to stop mail forwarding altogether. Using a mail fetcher, you can access mail in a remote system without having the mail routed through that system’s server. This way, you can mark a message as spam without it affecting your email server’s reputation.
How to Set Up Google Mail Fetcher
To set up Google Mail Fetcher for an email account:
- Log into your Gmail account.
- Click the gear icon in the upper right corner of the page and select Settings.
- Click the Accounts tab and locate the Check mail from other accounts (using POP3) section.
- Click Add a POP3 mail account you own.
- Enter the full email address of the account from which you’d like mail fetched.
- Click Next Step.
- In the Password field, enter the password for the email address you provided.
- Select Port 110 for a POP3 connection. For a secure email connection, use Port 995.
- Click the checkboxes next to the options that best suit your needs:
- Leave a copy of retrieved messages on the server
- Always use a secure connection (SSL) when retrieving mail *
- Label incoming messages
- Archive incoming messages
- *Note: Google does not allow the use of self-signed SSL certificates, including Creative Web Designing’s shared SSL certificates.
- Click Add Account.
After successfully adding your account, you’ll also have the option of making the added account a custom From address. This will allow you to compose messages in Gmail but have them appear to be sent from your other email account.